Dead Or Alive - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Mourned to be the one.
Alive but dead.
Days by day, my oasis lives by the colour of night.
Energies of the living, absorbed.
To live in the between of dead.
Peace to be found, the yard where we spade the graves.
Where tombs act the way of stones.
The dead of the flowers, vase the portrait of a future to be.
Flesh to earth, invested to be inverted.
Aged we pass to birth.
To be boned.
To die in death.
Comments about Dead Or Alive by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda