Deaf Boy - Poem by Chevurcely Pika
What's that thing called 'love' that I can not feel?
What's that thing called 'trust' that I can not see?
What's that thing called 'perfect' that I can not be?
What's that thing called 'music' that I can not hear?
What's that thing called 'dead' that I can not fear?
Who am I; Where am I; What am I doing here?
I am just a poor boy that can not hear
Comments about Deaf Boy by Chevurcely Pika
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl