Love And Care - Poem by Chevurcely Pika
I love and I love
I love and I keep loving
I care and I care
I care and I keep caring
I love and I care
But who loves me?
Who cares about me?
Me, myself and I do
Comments about Love And Care by Chevurcely Pika
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda