Dear Lord - Poem by Autumn2859 williams
Im very proud to say.. so far today I got along alright
I have not gossiped.. whined are bragged or had a single fight
I havent lost my temper once.... or criticized my mate
I have not lied.. I have not cried..or loudly crused my fate.
so far today.. It has been good.
Comments about Dear Lord by Autumn2859 williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl