Dear, Random Girl - Poem by Adam Smitherman
Ever since met I've wanted to know.
If you were in a relationship and you said no.
But where you are l just can't go.
I've always waited for this moment.
I'm trying so hard to hold on to it.
But 1000 miles can stress you out just a bit.
What are we to do?
When you meet that random girl that
helps you keep moving on through.
Dear, Random Girl.
We might live on opposite sides of the world.
But that doesn't mean we can't pretend that were in each others hold.
But since we met I've been sold.
So I guess all we can do is watch all friendship all unfold.
Comments about Dear, Random Girl by Adam Smitherman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl