Death Of A Life - Poem by Jennifer Cramer
She was a free spirit,
One with herself.
Took life as it was handed to her,
Never really complained.
Asked to little,
Gave too much.
Loved by few.
Lived her life,
The best way she knew.
A cherished life,
May rest in peace.
Comments about Death Of A Life by Jennifer Cramer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl