Deathtime - Poem by Unic Cjonr
The heat from the night breaks the sweat.
In my face and with distaste.
I am ice cold.
Shivers runs the spirals suede.
Crystallized are my thoughts.
Freezing my memories inside my head.
What to ever is left for my sins in the land of forever.
I will burden the carrying of my cross.
From one specific time to point me in the direction of another.
Craving the death of mine to be sudden.
I doubt much for a must.
Because, with whom the who? ? ?
Will I have to beg my mercy.
To score a really great one in a dEatHtImE bargain.
Comments about Deathtime by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl