Deciduous Tree Of Life - Poem by Rylie Shoop
The leaves slowly flow down from the ever-so-deciduous tree.
The tree of life.
Many have said people have tried finding it,
already know exactly where it is.
Each leave is a layer of life,
slowly going away with each season.
The Spring brings new leaves,
Don't let go of your loved ones.
Once you lose what is truly near and dear,
you learn where it is.
When each leave falls slowly,
every layer pops up.
Each layer is beautiful.
As the final words before everything is said and done,
Live your life.
Comments about Deciduous Tree Of Life by Rylie Shoop
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl