Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
Deep - Poem by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
Can't you see the lie behind my smile?
The cry behind my laugh?
The hurt behind each word?
Can't you tell I'm unhappy?
My essence has been soaked out of me
Rage and anger are imprisoned inside my chest
All I can do is pretend that I'm alright
That's all I have control over..
Take a step in my shoes and live my nightmare
Feel the pain in my heart
Watch the things and people I love get hurt
Hear the nonstop chaos surrounding me
Taste the bitterness of my life..
We all talk of happiness,
we all talk of love
But that's just two ideal things
that we will never fully reach
Not me at least.
Comments about Deep by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl