Deity Of Deities - Poem by vavroovahana patra
DEITY OF DEITIES
VAVROO VAHANA PATRA
Mother Mahamaya Devee Durga
Appears on Earth on Saptamee day Of Autumn
Beauteous is that dawn.
Devotees chant the Mother’s name
delightfully and prostrate at Her feet.
Children play with delight;
Devotees assemble before the altar,
under the Sun God’s cosy light.
The Mother listens to the pleas
of all, and satisfies their desires.
Poets too chant Mother’s name
with devotion and depict her great beauty.
The mother is the Deity of Deities, Supreme.
The Mother’s heart is soft and cosy,
She comes to shower love and affection
on all Devotees seeking her protection.
Comments about Deity Of Deities by vavroovahana patra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl