Demons And Angels - Poem by king love
how manny poeple have gone wrong cause they have no friends. they stand alone. but even though they are alone they are unafraide. they survive cause they have stamina and strength. they search and search but they are always being betrayed. people stand in there way. but you must know those are evil forces that stand in there way. now angels betray those who they watch over. they dont work on there jobs they dont stand in there places. they want what humans want. they wont make it when Gods anger comes. GOD will laugh at them. there time is coming. if you love dont give up on IT. you will gwt rewarded for what good youve done. dont give up.
Comments about Demons And Angels by king love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
king love's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl