Depression - Poem by Kandice Black
I can feel it,
The dark mass orbiting around me,
Finding it to be easy for me to hit,
However zips past me like the ghost of a bee.
I can feel your presense,
The screaming of you name,
Reaper, Reaper, Reaper
The final blow to my heart and soul.
Your tugging me to the edge,
Where the sweet view of the skyline appears,
Pushing me down like gravity,
Where my body is left on the ground,
Motionless and bloodied as it lays.
Comments about Depression by Kandice Black
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda