Depression.......... - Poem by John Tansey
Once we lay, limblocked
in love, woke to reckless sex
and sweet dreams, brash young
hearts that joked age would lose this
race we double-dared it to.
Now you slink from bed.
All future gone from your eyes,
as you flash this sad
smile, that turns with your thoughts
to too much of our hopes gone past.
Comments about Depression.......... by John Tansey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl