Destined - Poem by Jade Harmony
A pre-destined fate
Make life into a game.
Used as game pieces.
Sacrificed to the 'greater cause'
With no control of
Maybe we're just puppets
Bringing life and death-
When they pull the strings.
We try to escape-
To find our way off the
Game of life.
Are we strong enough?
Strong enough to control ourselves?
Or are we just destined to
Comments about Destined by Jade Harmony
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda