Jade Harmony Poems
- Black Wings ======================== Wings as black as ...
- Fallen Angels Fallen Angels with broken wings. Armed with ...
- Unforgiven Set fire to the flame Spray water on the ...
- Always My Fault My chest feels tight Or is it just me? ...
- White And Black The world of white makes me ...
- Control Tiny specs of time Float in and out of my ...
- Glass Hearts A tiny heart Made of glass Who knows how ...
On paper you can scream what you want to say
Then rip up all the pages and feel like you did something.
So here I'm gonna scream all I want.
With all the Hate and Love I have to offer-
Jade Harmony more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Wings as black as midnight
=My misunderstood angel=
Tears running down his cheeks
=My sad angel=
Eyes red and raw with emotion
=My loving angel=
Clothes torn, covered with dirt
=My mistreated angel=
Down on his knees
=My poor angel=
Blood running down his arms
=My hurting angel=
Cursing every god he knows
=My angry angel=
Cutting away all his sin
=My bloody angel=
Bringing razor to skin
=I love him so much=
Over and over again
=My perfect fallen angel=
Turning his world red
=I can do nothing=