Destiny - Poem by adedayo michael
No matter where you plan to reach
You began with a step.
The steps you take are your fate
The pathway you destiny.
Our destiny dictates what our lives will be
It chose what we become.
Our destiny is our only fate
Which we cannot kick against.
We are powerless under its influence
And we can only watch helplessly as it controls us.
Destiny, a government we cannot complain
About its rules and ideologies.
He place us on the right path
And all we need to do is follow.
Man should not rush his destiny
For surely, your destination will be reached only by your destiny.
You cannot surpass your destiny
Likewise, you will never stay underneath
You will only reach and match your destiny.
Comments about Destiny by adedayo michael
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl