Different Kinda Mind - Poem by Roslyn Gonzalez
I can't understand the world today
The people I watch just seem astray.
So out of place, worried about time,
Lying, deceiving anything to get by.
I try to avoid them, walk a different line
But I'm always made out to be the bad guy.
So I'll keep watching far on the side
Waiting for the time i can come out to shine.
Comments about Different Kinda Mind by Roslyn Gonzalez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl