Jazib Kamalvi Poems
- Love And Lust Love and lust are poles apart. Lust is ...
- Poem Hunter I am a poem hunter, The world's eighth wonder....
- Poetic Sense -1 (Translation)
- Teachers Though teachers are not kings, yet they are the ...
- Phenomenal Fan She is the spotless girl, Longingly waiting ...
- Poem Hunter Beach-Inspired By ...
- To The Students I am present in your blood, You will never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Money is precious but not more than time. (Jazib Kamalvi)''Jazib Kamalvi
''There is no need of your poem if there exists a better one than yours for the same situation.''Jazib Kamalvi
Love And Lust
Love and lust are poles apart.
Lust is chaos, love is art.
Love infinite, lust is finite.
Love is sustained, lust is short.
Love is spiritual, lust is physical.
Love is ideal, lust is sensual.
Love is selfless, lust is selfish
Love immortal, lust is mortal.
Love is productive, lust is destructive.
Love is optional, lust is impulsive.
Love is energetic, lust is crazy.
Love is humanist, lust instinctive.
Lust is rabid dog, love is padagog.
Love demands inner beauty, lust demands appearance.