chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Do Not Bow Down - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
mess around and camp.the over damp.someone said i love you...with a kiss, with a smile, with an afterwhile, you might file for divorce, the way he rocks the porch.i underwhored and left the door open.its goin...which way? nikki hey.
Comments about Do Not Bow Down by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl