Joseph T. Renaldi
Do Not Stop - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
Years of experience have taught us much,
But there were many things we couldn't touch.
We aimed our Ship of Destiny into calm weather
To pick up the pieces and mend them together.
Many of us have grown up with great patience
To plot a course for our ultimate destination,
Climbing the ladder of success to reach the top.
We will make it - if we have the fortitude not to stop.
Comments about Do Not Stop by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl