Do You Have Any Idea - Poem by victoria bonker
Do you have any Idea
Do you know the pain you cause me?
Do you know how much I care for you?
Do you know how much I fear for your safety?
Do you know I don’t know what to do?
Do you know I need your help?
Do you I need you to save me?
Do you know I am scared you don’t want to save me?
Do you know I love you?
Well now you do
By victoria bonker
Comments about Do You Have Any Idea by victoria bonker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl