Fernando Alvarez Poems
- Suicide Suicide is the answer To many questions asked. It ...
- ' Please, See Me Through My Te... You asked, 'How are you ...
- Cutting Turn the clock back. Time after time. Upside down ...
- Abortion Please forgive me I never meant to be I loved you...
- *'I Miss You'* I miss your laughter, fun, and gentleness. I ...
- Each Moment Of Love Remains Li...
- 12: 15pm 04/13/05' Here every single day Where can I get ...
Born in Mexico City and lived there some time after that I moved to Cuernavaca Morelos (Mexico) moving again but this time to Anaheim California (U.S.A) , where some of my feelings were coming out, due to the changes that my life had suffered; like spending almost all the time alone and no one to talk to I started becoming quiet and hiding feelings I had. After, moved again to the place of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Suicide is the answer
To many questions asked.
It hides inside of you
But it will be unmasked.
It knows it has power
Over many girls and boys.
It treats people as
If we were little toys.
So will you listen to suicide
And one day take your life?
Think hard before you
Decide to pick up the knife.