Do You Know What's Beyond Death? - Poem by Aez NewHeller
I want to die
Curiosity magnets me to lay
Tired of the predictable things about living
There are ups & downs,
After tears are smiles
But death who knows about death?
Only those who are already dead, i presume
They say dying is crucial chance to take,
But we are always taking chances
In everything we do, we do.
Nobody alive knows what's beyond death
Maybe death is the sweetest thing about life
Maybe beyond death we'll get to think what LIFE really is
As a saying says
' only when it's gone, you'll realize it's importance '
But maybe not,
No living man knows
only DEAD does!
Comments about Do You Know What's Beyond Death? by Aez NewHeller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda