Do You Love Me - Poem by Anurag Tiwari
Whom do you Love
Whom do you want to love?
Me or not me
Soul, heart, and body the trinity triangle
Grey life never takes an ugly turn
For black and white with grace honour or shame
But in passion why we burn
So closely fused as fuel, heat and flame.
Have you ever loved, who gave the body
And kept heart ungiven
Have you ever remembered, who yielded the soul
And killed the body.
Have you ever tried, who promised everything
And guarded nothing.
Love means giving up the whole
Spreading high as heaven, as ocean deep
Wide as the realms of air or planets curving sweep,
Still you think you love me
No………….. Not me……….
Comments about Do You Love Me by Anurag Tiwari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl