Does Any One Care? - Poem by Aldo Kraas
Does any one care about me?
Does any one care about the world
We live in?
Does any one care about their fate?
Does any one care about the climate change that
Is happening all over the world?
Does any one care about the high cost of living
That we are facing each year?
Does any one care about religion?
Does any one care about being respected by others?
Comments about Does Any One Care? by Aldo Kraas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl