Don'T Unveil The Face - Poem by Rasul Mir
Don't unveil the face,
Don't glitter the scene.
Don't try to test my race,
The race not in reign.
Comments about Don'T Unveil The Face by Rasul Mir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Sunday, July 15, 2012
Poem Edited: Sunday, July 15, 2012
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda