Done And Gone - Poem by Desiree Whitamore
to find something to live for in this world.
theres no light at the end of the darkness tonight,
just a bridge that I got to burn.
you were wrong
when you said i could never leave
but here i am, broken down
i'm finally getting some sleep.
you said no
when i told you i'd have dreams of my own
was there something wrong for wanting to leave you alone?
Comments about Done And Gone by Desiree Whitamore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl