Down Below - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Down Below, evil stirs,
A sirens song, a nightmare.
A demon snake, a village of night,
Forever will the serpent stare.
A power beyond mere mortals,
A power to behold.
A darkness to fear,
A darkness to mold.
I will be resurrected,
I will come again.
I will be invulnerable,
I wreak revenge and feel no pain.
Comments about Down Below by Satan's Sibling
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl