Down Below - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Down Below, evil stirs,
A sirens song, a nightmare.
A demon snake, a village of night,
Forever will the serpent stare.
A power beyond mere mortals,
A power to behold.
A darkness to fear,
A darkness to mold.
I will be resurrected,
I will come again.
I will be invulnerable,
I wreak revenge and feel no pain.
Comments about Down Below by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl