Dreaming - Poem by Shelby Bellows
Lost in a dark forest never to return,
With mysterious creatures at every turn.
Running faster at the sound of eveything,
Holding onto dear life with only a string.
Swirling, twisting, falling down,
Strangled by this horrid town.
They were creeping sneaking and screechingly speaking,
Just to wake and find I was only dreaming.
Comments about Dreaming by Shelby Bellows
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Shelby Bellows's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye