Brian James Caffrey
Dreaming Dreams - Poem by Brian James Caffrey
You’re lying there peacefully in your bed,
Sleeping softly resting your tired head.
Oh how I long to be there,
Running my fingers through your hazel hair.
Your delicate skin so pure and fine,
Oh how I long to hold it next to mine.
As you dream your dreams I hope you think of me,
Dreaming my dreams of how happy we can be.
Someday you’ll understand,
You’ll want my kiss, the feel of my hand.
Until that day I’ll lie here and wait,
Dreaming my dreams of our first date.
Comments about Dreaming Dreams by Brian James Caffrey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl