Romeo Della Valle
Romeo Della Valle Poems
- A Journey After traveling the universe, I decided to travel...
- In Pursuit Of Happiness In the pursuit of happiness, .. I ...
- A Broken Heart Where the ends of life meet A boundary is ...
- A Bohemian Night Life Sitting quietly at a table in a corner ...
- A Love's Game Once you were the moon And I was the sun, I ...
- Young Butterflies Young butterflies, Please, let your ...
- A Carbon Copy Rubbish, written rubbish I can't show it to ...
Born in a beautiful island named Quisqueya or Hispaniola and from Italian and Spanish parents and coming to America very young with a goal, mainly, to succeed in life and be happy. I have worked very hard and gone to school to better myself...Fully aware of who I am, finished school and still working very hard. I have gone out of my way to make other people happy, however, I haven't be so lucky to find somebody to accept the way I am....just a human being-not perfect-but a caring human with feelings and love to share....As a citizen of the world, there is not race, color, or religious beliefs that would stop me from searching for happiness....I love and write for the sake of my soul...I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
After traveling the universe,
I decided to travel my own earth,
carrying no luggage
Only my mind and heart!
In my way to Egypt,
I stopped in Jerusalem
Kneeling down and kissing
The Holy Land!
I kept going, landing
On top of a pyramid
Finding myself praying to the Lord,
In minutes I was in Mecca
Inspired by Prophet Mohammad!
I saw the green pasture of Ireland
Trying to find Rachel Ann Butler
And give to her my love
Along with a red rose!
I went across to
The United Kingdom
To meet Sir John Knight
To shake his ...