Dreaming Wide Awake - Poem by Tsvetomir Petrov
- What are you doing here?
- I haven't seen you for so long!
- Why are you smiling, dear?
- 'Cuz I'm right where I belong!
- You do know it's my mind you're in?
My memories of you, of me.
Nothing's real and somehow…
I'm afraid you'll one day leave.
I'm afraid I might just lose you
In this pieces of a dream…
- Please don't let all this confuse you!
Things are never what they seem!
- I will love with all my heart
I will love, despite the ache
My dreams may shatter, fall apart
But I'll keep dreaming wide awake!
Comments about Dreaming Wide Awake by Tsvetomir Petrov
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Mary Elizabeth Frye