Dreams - Poem by Meena Iyer
Dreams destined to forever gleam,
In dark recesses of my mind..
I wonder what will I find,
Beyond the glitzy glamor
All is not as they seem
And yet, every night is the same
I am lost, totally insane
purple dreams and silvery nights
An unwilling battle I fight
will I ever win?
Comments about Dreams by Meena Iyer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl