Drink Me! - Poem by matt fromm
use to be a bartender.
just told you to drink me.
guess you should know how to mix it.
. well alright.
. find an unwashed common glass
. throw in 2 cubes of human salt water
.2 ounces of issues unresolved
. a splash of memories from the night stand drawer
. a capfull of times she said she was leaving
.1/2 a shot of addiction
.1/2 a shot of finger pointing.
. a spoon full of promises broken
.2 dashes of friends who turned their backs
. float an ounce of times they said you can't do it
. stir with a cross turned upside down
. garnish with a suicidal lime
and drink me.
Comments about Drink Me! by matt fromm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl