jolenish fiber Poems
- Flowers It is warm, but not warm enough. So I dig up the ...
- Nature In A Glass I drink nature in a glass every day. In ...
- A Boy And A Guy A boy who was special. He was so sweet, and...
- In The Heat there is a different fragrance from my body in ...
- Commitments My heart is driven and sure, black and white are ...
- I Must Die First I must die first, my love, I must go ...
- The Pineapple Why is it called that? it's not in the same ...
well, lets see, i have been writing all my life, since I learned the alphabet. i remember my first writing assignment, i wrote about a dog sleeping in his house, and a cat jumping on the roof, and makeing the snow fall on his head. yep. talent.... anyways, ever since, I've been spouting out whatever comes to mind. some are theroetical, some are essays, some are poetry speels, i've written a few ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jolenish fiber
It is warm,
but not warm enough.
So I dig up the bed,
turn up the soil,
fertilize it tenderly
It is warm, but not warm enough...
So flower plants are bought
planned into an order
for the bed.
It is still too cold!
I want the plants
to bloom into flowers...
I was once in line
for a plain old vanilla ice cream
on a regular cone
for over ten minutes.
The lady in front of me turned to me
and said these words,
'After the wait, you know you will enjoy it.'
So I am ...