Drink The Pain Away - Poem by Nicole Arishenkoff
Sorrow, pain, love, and lust
Eyes burdened from tears,
and a heart ready to bust.
My heart filled with pain,
My tears fall like the rain.
Can not stand it no more.
I walk in to the kitchen door
Open the cub bored filled with red wine
I grab a large bottle and sit out side.
Pop off the cork and take a hit
Burning my throught but
I don't care about it.
There is no more emotion that I can feel
but tomorrow it will all be real.
So i close my eyes and go to bed
and wait till tomorrow for what lyes a head.
Comments about Drink The Pain Away by Nicole Arishenkoff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl