Laurore Jean Pierre
Each Day - Poem by Laurore Jean Pierre
Each day is one day closer to the end
each day is one day older, wiser
each day is a reminder of what it could be
each day we watch our life past in front of our
eyes seconds by seconds and each second we wonder
if we could of done it differently
every second in each day is precious because each
day could be our last.
Each day is every day.
Comments about Each Day by Laurore Jean Pierre
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda