Laurore Jean Pierre
Laurore Jean Pierre Poems
- Disowned I’ve been disowned My name have been taken from ...
- How Long? How long will it take to start a new beginning for...
- Death Comes in without a knock and enters Without an ...
- A Path To Hope The wind blows melodies of an unknown tune A ...
- Cries Of Our Ancestors A fight for respect driven by ...
- Alone At Last! Floating on the clouds with no destination no...
- The Valley Of Death I found myself walking through the valley...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I’ve been disowned
My name have been taken from me
Families have turn their backs on me
That road full of traps and disappointment is been
The place I used to call home has turn into a
Building full of pain.
“Unconditional love” they say, but make
a mistake that love will be taken
away from you.
If when a love one dies you’re in pain
What are you when the one who gave
You life walks away from you when you
Needed her the most.
Disowned and ignored.
Feel like running away? You’re not alone
It’s better to leave than being thrown ...