Echoes Of Time - Poem by Soren Valentine
My heart resides within the First Forest, where the trees are as big as mountains.
The wind gives voices to the Voiceless Ones,
and their leaves can be heard echoing through ages past.
Ghastly songs slither through rifts in time,
falling on me like the eldritch voices of dead children beckoning to me in my sweetest dreams.
How I await my exile to end.
To the Land of Evenfall my eyes ever gaze,
burning holes in the Echoes of Time.
Comments about Echoes Of Time by Soren Valentine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl