Embracing The Afterlife - Poem by Justice Amoh
Is it the fear of the unknown,
The life anticipated of the next zone,
The joy that comes with its own tone,
Or the pain one may have to own
Is it the sorrow one may leave behind
The children that would have to cry
The inevitable sense of loss in the mind
Or the unanswerable question 'why one should die? '
What is it that keeps us from embracing the afterlife?
After all, we all will certainly end here our lives....
Comments about Embracing The Afterlife by Justice Amoh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda