Emotions - Poem by dhrubo shiddhartha
I need you, not your body.
I need you, only your heart
Where a tiny space for me.
I have no idea that you love me or not
But my love is everlasting till my death.
I always think of you
I feel you are here surrounding my destiny.
And whisper in my ears that you are close to me.
I couldn't ever express my emotions to you.
You cant give any chance to me, just doing better you think.
Comments about Emotions by dhrubo shiddhartha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl