Christian K. Montiel
Erotic. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
Lay down in the bed full of petals from roses that grow into the fields of love.
Sheets of silk wrap around you body that make you body a mystery for me and I can’t wait another minute to have you between my arms.
I harass you body with every touch, every kiss and every loving affection from my heart, using my hands like eyes so I can see every spot from this wonderland that is call your body.
So erotic the moments between us that Eros would be so pleased that we have been bond with love and lust something prohibited for the rest but not to us.
Comments about Erotic. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl