Christian K. Montiel
Kids Having Kids. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
Kids having kids
Now the playgrounds are empty like the soul of this new generation, it seems everyone wants to love faster, live faster and I think beyond their capabilities.
Now a electronic device means more than words or feelings, now you can be in love with out knowing what really means or feels, now you can run away with out feeling attach to whatever you love or desire.
No more romantic candle lights dinner, no more hopes for a great everlasting love, nothing matters anymore but the numb superficial meaning of things.
Maybe that is why the true looks strange on this days and our future is skeptical, because maybe our kids are having kids too fast and too normal.
Comments about Kids Having Kids. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl