Estuary Of Fears - Poem by Unic Cjonr
The moon rises in the blood soaked sky.
I am bleeding just for a butterfly not to die.
I will be free.
You will see.
I am not me.
I am rooted shallow in the shade of a dead tree.
Faint voices bark in my head.
I heard what was said.
I never listen.
I am blind by visions.
Echoes from a call.
Darkness stands tall.
Where my light refuse to shine.
Where shadows hands me my time.
I age by the breath I take.
I am caged by my hate.
What I lost in one life.
Can never be found.
Not even when angels clash with my sound.
My screams runs rivers into tears.
My dreams are flowing into the Estuary Of Fears.
Comments about Estuary Of Fears by Unic Cjonr
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl