Et In Arcadia Ego - Poem by Summer Benefield
There's a dying in this life
Like a constant hum of a song that just won't go
And it threatens to make me go mad
All I can do is think of something else
But it's never the same
Never as fascinating
As that one humming tolling tinkerbell.
Never. Never. Land.
Comments about Et In Arcadia Ego by Summer Benefield
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Summer Benefield's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl