Eternal Love - Poem by chantelle ribeiro
Where to now?
Now that my life is on hold?
Why did you leave me alone to grow old?
I get angry sometimes
Not at you my love
But at the injustice of it all
The time you got sick
When I saw you fall
I watched as the evil thing inside
took you and ravaged your dignity and pride
Childlike you were at the end
I loved you so much
I never let go of your hand
I promise I will always treasure our love
A love so sacred and true
A love no one can replace in my life
'Cause my life was YOU...
Comments about Eternal Love by chantelle ribeiro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl