Eternal Sleep - Poem by 7Shadows Teed
In a sleep I will fall,
An eternal sleep of which I will not wake.
I will sleep there,
waiting for you to awaken me from this sleep.
I will dream of that day in the sleep.
I will dream of you awaking me from this sleep
I will dream of how happy we will be together
but until that day I will be in an eternal sleep,
Waiting for you,
To awaken me.
Comments about Eternal Sleep by 7Shadows Teed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl