Ever Guiding Love - Poem by Sammylin Endelthorn
If but sorrow seems my baring,
and I nothing shed but tears,
there's a constant love still caring,
pooring comfort in my ears.
When to bright I see the hours,
with a fools smile on my face,
then that love's a cooling shower,
putting out too hot what plays.
Ti's a balanced situation,
where I build and sharpen off,
in a blessed meditation,
sits my ever guiding love.
And by not the richest treasure is such Goddess to be known,
for only true can she be measured by the endless space alone!
Comments about Ever Guiding Love by Sammylin Endelthorn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Sammylin Endelthorn's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl