Ivan Ramirez N
Everyday - Poem by Ivan Ramirez N
I miss you more.
I miss you in my arms...
I miss your heart-warming smile.
I miss the feeling,
when your around me.
Those moments when we are face-to-face,
Just want to kiss your face all day.
I wish to see you,
to hear your voice,
to hold you in my arms...
To be with you again.
Comments about Everyday by Ivan Ramirez N
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl