Sylvia Loven Carter
Evinces - Poem by Sylvia Loven Carter
anyone searching for the truth
evince, to make plain; make clear
A voice said speak!
what should I say?
The voice said people don't live forever
yes, all people are like grass
grass dies and the wildflowers fall
But the word of God continues............FOREVER
Comments about Evinces by Sylvia Loven Carter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda